Can I use your lockbox?
Has this ever happened to you? You get a listing at the last minute and you don’t have an extra lockbox. Perhaps you are and haven’t made the investment to get a lockbox? Do you have too many listings and you have run out of lockboxes (YAY for you!!)?
Not to worry. Sentrilock will allow you to “borrow” a SentriBox.
Why is this important? You will be notified when there are showings on your property. You will not have to rely on the real lockbox owner to notify you when there are showings. Heck, they were kind enough to loan it, let’s make it easy on them.
Watch the video below to see how easy it is.
To borrow a lockbox use the following steps:
1. Insert your SentriCard in the lockbox and wait for the CODE light.
2. Type in your PIN + ENT, wait for the READY light.
3. Press FUNC + 6 + 2 + ENT. The lockbox will chirp and return to READY. You have now borrowed the lockbox. The lockbox now uses the shackle code, contractor codes, and settings from your Agent Default Lockbox Settings window.
4. Remove your SentriCard from the lockbox.
5. Return to a computer with a SentriCard reader and renew your SentriCard. The SentriLock Server will show you as the borrowing Agent.