In Virginia, there are certain things that must be included when you advertise. I have included a summary and a link to the Virginia code.
Remember in ALL ads you must have:
- the firm’s licensed name
- the city and state in which the firm’s main office is located
- the jurisdiction in which the firm holds a license
- advertising that contains the licensee name
- the name of the firm with which the licensee is active
- the city and state in which the licensee’s office is located and the jurisdiction in which the licensee holds a license
orKeller Williams Fredericksburg, VA Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia Here is a link to the regulation.http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?000+reg+18VAC135-20-190
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.